Thursday, February 26, 2015

HTTP Error 404.3 - Not Found The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension configuration. If the page is a script, add

I found this error while deploying webservice  (.asmx) ,for this i found a solution you just need to do following steps :
Open Control Panel and click turn feature on  as shown in picture
go to Internet Information Services iis expend it then expend World wide web services  then
Application development Feature and check .Net Extensible , ISAPI Extension ISPAI Filters

press ok  now refresh you page it should work now :)

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Split String in Crystal Report Using Formula using any character (|,,<,>)

Unformatted String stored in database:
CustomerID:1020 |type:Current|City:Karachi|Country:Pakistan
The code should be written inside the formulae editor
 Create a new formula name it whatever you like 
e.g @formatString 
formulae field to display  the formatted string after splitting is given below:

stringVar array stringArray := split({Tablename.toFormatedField},"|");
Local numberVar i;
Local stringVar outputFormattedString := ""; 

For i:=1 to Count(stringArray) do(

outputFormattedString := outputFormattedString + stringArray[i] + Chr(10)

The outputString is :